New To Town?
Thinking About Moving Here?
You’ll be glad you did! Arizona is an extraordinary place to live for all the same reasons that make it a great place to visit. Come live, work and play in this paradise in the desert.
Healthy fresh air and sunshine, the great outdoors, and world-class attractions and community amenities are just a few of the attributes that make Arizona an ideal place to reside for individuals and families alike.
Three hundred days of sun and an average yearly temperature of 73 degrees make metro Arizona a desirable home to nature lovers, active families, and outdoor sports enthusiasts.
Summer and winter sporting activities range from recreational to extreme, all against Arizona’s pristine, natural backdrop.
Dine. Shop. Play.
Indigenous, continental, and locally owned restaurants vie for attention in this internationally relevant foodie’s hub.
International brands mix with small-batch purveyors and shop owners, delivering a diverse and optioned shopping experience. Look no further than the thriving music scene as the anchor to the area’s strong cultural, entertainment and nightlife scenes.
Arizona is home to Spring Training and many great professional and collegiate sports teams.
Advanced and specialized healthcare facilities—including Mayo Clinic and Phoenix Children’s Hospital—are situated across the state.
Student-focused public and private schools offer excellence and choice. There are also thriving charter schools, three state universities, numerous community colleges, and several tech/trade schools to fit almost any educational need or desire.
- Sedona’s red rocks
- Flagstaff’s ski slopes
- The Grand Canyon
- The beaches of Mexico
- Las Vegas
- San Diego
Arizona Is Ranked In Top 10 For:
Other Rankings Include:
- #1 Most Innovative University – ASU (U.S. News & World Report, 2016 – 2022)
- #15 Fastest-Growing Technology Market (CBRE Tech Thirty, 2021)
- 10th highest percentage tech jobs contribute to state economy (CompTIA’s Cyberstates 2021™)
- Top 10 Best State for Business (Chief Executive Magazine, 2021)
- #1 Fastest-Growing U.S. County – Maricopa County (U.S. Census data)
- #8 Most Competitive State – Mountain Region (Site Selection Magazine Prosperity Cup, 2021)
- #1 in Life Sciences Investment – Mountain Region (Site Selection Magazine Prosperity Cup, 2021)
- #1 Most Competitive State – 5 to 8 Million Population Category (Area Development Magazine Gold Shovel Awards, 2021)
- #5 for Aerospace Manufacturing Attractiveness (PwC, 2021)