The Finders is looking for a headhunter for our next recruiting class.
While we typically keep busy by finding your keepers, every three months we will be finding our keepers!
Entry Level Recruiter Jobs – We will train you!
Are you looking to break into the staffing and recruiting industry but can’t find a company that will give you a shot?
Are you ready to jump in with both feet and learn as you go in a new position?
Do you have no fear or hesitancy to talk to new people?
Do you love being on the phone and is it your ideal way of communicating?
Do you have that passion in your belly to help people and also thrive in your own personal life?
If so, let’s talk! This is a life-changing opportunity to be a part of one of the most in-demand industries. We have brought in one of the best staffing/recruiting trainers in the country to be a part of our new recruiter training program.
If you don’t know us yet, here is a quick overview:
· We are a local, award-winning recruiting firm in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.
· We are THE 2018 #1 Tech Recruiting firm in Arizona according to Ranking AZ.
· We have been on the Inc 5000 list two years in a row (a few years back).
· We have been in business since 1998. a few years before computers, Google, and quick internet.
We are super passionate, work really hard, but we also work smart. We have great perks like flexible office hours, up to 3 remote days a week (once a proven producer), an endless supply of cold brew Press Coffee on tap, Blue Cross Blue Shield benefits, 401K, uncapped commissions, and 6 figure earning potential (very obtainable). We also do fun things like summer half days, fly to seminars, go to Spring Training games, and occasionally dress up nerdy. Our top performers get free car details once a month!
Please visit us at www.the-finders.com or our Facebook Tech Finders page to learn more about our culture.
Check out the article in the Phoenix Business Journal featuring our new office location.
A Day in the Life of a Technical Recruiter:
As a Recruiter, you will be a key player for a company that directly rewards results. In this role, you will actively search and find candidates for hard to fill jobs.
Your day will consist of heavy daily phone activity to find and seek the right people for our client’s open positions. The market is a tough one right now, so you will need a high degree of discipline, persistence, patience, and urgency to hunt down very passive candidates and engage with them about exciting opportunities that they probably are now aware of.
Your excellent writing skills (for email and text) will be an asset, and of course, you must be able to communicate well in person, too. Remember, we will train, so you don’t need prior experience in staffing or prior tech experience. The most important traits will be your attitude, character, and desire to connect and make friends with a lot of people each day. Recruiting is a fantastic profession that can and does warrant an eventual six-figure + income!
· Bachelors Degree is preferred
· Experience in phone sales with a successful track record
· Must be comfortable making 30-50 phone calls a day and being in the office most of the time
· Must be driven, dedicated, money motivated, passionate, social, friendly, persuasive, intuitive
· Ability to be patient when needed, but a high level of urgency the majority of the time
· Extremely driven to be your best self, to help others, and make a great living!
· Ability to come to work in our fun North Phoenix office every day
· Desire to be an individual contributor but also a team player with no negative attitude
If you just read this and thought “Wow this is me and what I want” then please email your resume!